This book is the first to take a comprehensive look at communication and social change specifically targeted to climate change. It is a unique collection of ideas examining the challenges associated with communicating climate change in order to facilitate societal response. It offers well-founded, practical suggestions on how to communicate climate change and how to approach related social change more effectively.
The contributors of this book come from a diverse range of backgrounds, from government and academia to non-governmental and civic sectors of society.
The two editors are Susanne Moser and Lisa Dilling. The book is accessibly written, and any specialized terminology is explained.
International Agencies and Organizations
Jeff Todd Titon
Marian Deblonde. Harvey S. James Harvey. Bernhard Freyer. Martin Drenthen. Marcello Di Paola.
N Dane Scott. Peter W.
- Sustainability: A Philosophy of Adaptive Ecosystem Management - Bryan G. Norton - Google Livres.
- International Agencies and Organizations.
- Sustainability : a philosophy of adaptive ecosystem management / Bryan G. Norton - Details - Trove.
- Duplicate citations?
- The Romance of a Christmas Card;
- The 20th Maine at Fredericksburg: The Conflicting Accounts of General Joshua L. Chamberlain and General Ellis Spear.
Christian Coff. Paul B. Jozef Keulartz. Jim Bingen.
- In Search of Coronary-prone Behavior: Beyond Type A.
- The Chase Is On!
- Books helping us address sustainable development challenges.
- Voices on the Wind, A Novel about Hope and Perseverance.
Per Pinstrup-Andersen. Mateusz Tokarski. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide.
Conservation Ecology: Appraising Adaptive Management
Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series. Harry Potter. Popular Features.
- Classic American Road Trips: Walking Tours of Major League Baseball Teams on the Southern Swing (Look Up, America!);
- Operational and Environmental Consequences of Large Industrial Cooling Water Systems.
- Pamela in Her Exalted Condition (The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Samuel Richardson).
- Eva Gore-Booth: An image of such politics.
- Sustainability: A Philosophy of Adaptive Ecosystem Management, Norton!
New Releases. Description This book provides a richly interdisciplinary assessment of the thought and work of Bryan Norton, one of most innovative and influential environmental philosophers of the past thirty years. In landmark works such as Toward Unity Among Environmentalists and Sustainability: A Philosophy of Adaptive Ecosystem Management, Norton charted a new and highly productive course for an applied environmental philosophy, one fully engaged with the natural and social sciences as well as the management professions.